My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
One of the main benefits of antlers is the hours and hours of chewing they provide. Ideally, the correct antler for your dog should last at least a month or two. Along with choosing the correct size and style to best suit your dog, there are a few things that you can do to help make it last a little longer.
5 Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Antler Chew:
1. Use the FREE storage bag: Each order comes with its own storage bag for when the chew is not in use. Keep your antler inside it so there is less chance of losing it.
2. Keep the antler inside: The sun is the number one enemy to an antler. If it has to much sun exposure, the antler will become dried out and lose some of its appeal.
3. Treat it like a treat: We recommend to not let your dog have the antler 24/7. Introduce it to them as a treat, when everyone is lounging around in the living room not doing much, or if you have to keep them in a crate. If they have access to the antler all the time, it becomes less valuable to them and they may lose interest.
4. Keep it fun: If your dog or pup is new to antlers, make the experience fun. Play a little game of tug-of-war with it, or tease them. After a while, they won't be able to leave it alone.
5. Have one for each dog: A lot of times, dogs act kind of like toddlers. When one of them has something they want, they try to take it from them or bother them about it. We recommend getting one for each of your dogs so that there are no fights started. They will thank you!
Antlers will already last longer than any other pet store chew you can buy, but with these tips, you and your dog will get even more value out of it.